HRC Fuse Link & Base
Product Code : 18
Brand Name : SOURABH ENGINEERS & CONSULTANT
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- as per requirement Piece
HRC Fuse Link & BaseApplicationControl HRC fuse-links have been designed to meet the requirements set for modern industrial installations & electrical power plants. Their breaking capacity is sufficient even for the highest short-circuit levels which are reached in practice.Breaking CapacityBreaking capacity of fuse links is 80 kA at 41 5V & 500V.Current Limiting EffectGraphs in subsequent pages show the current limiting effect of fuses. At high short-circuit currents, the fuse limits the current to a much lower value than would be reached without fuses. As a result, cables and apparatus will only be subjected to much lower short-circuit stresses.Salient Features DIN / BS Type
- Compliance to performance and dimensional requirement of Indian and International standard IS: 13703 - 1993. BS: 88 - (Part I & II) 1975 lEC-269-(Part I &II) 1986.
- Short circuit capacity at380 kA, 41 5/500V AC 50 Hz
- Positive indication of the operation with red colour pop. The pop up force can be utilized for operating some auxiliary circuit.
- Low power loss not only saves energy but also ensures cool running and longer life of equipment.
- Low cut-off current reduces electromagnetic stresses and damage to circuit & equipment.
- Low l2t let through energy reduces thermal stresses, fire risks and damage to equipment.
- Ideally suitable for back up protection to motor starters against short circuit faults.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Delivery Time
- as per requirement Days
- Sample Available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India